Commercial Auto Insurance
If you or your employees use company vehicles then you need to think about adding commercial auto insurance, which helps your business cover the financial costs resulting from an auto accident if you or an employee is found at fault.
Commercial auto insurance helps pay for damaged property and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident. This insurance will help protect you for example, if:
- An employee driving to work accidentally hits another car
- You accidentally swerve off the road while driving to work, hit a residential mailbox and have to pay for the damage.
- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving a company truck and the pedestrian requires medical treatment.
You should consider commercial auto insurance if your business:
- Owns, leases or rents vehicles such as cars and trucks.
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Has employees who operate company vehicles that are leased, rented or owned.
Have questions if you should have commercial auto insurance or want to review your current coverage? Give us a call today.