Shopping for car insurance or fed up with your current auto insurance rate? Our agency represents Mercury Insurance, Safeco Insurance and Progressive Insurance in Henderson, Nevada. We will help find you all available discounts and recommend the proper coverage's for you and your vehicles. Give us a call at 702-900-8656 and get your customized Nevada auto insurance quote today!
If you have an accident, auto insurance protects you against financial loss. Very simply, it is a contract between you and the auto insurance company. You agree to pay a premium and the auto insurance company agrees to pay for your losses, due to an accident, as defined in your auto policy.
Auto insurance protects you on three fronts:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your vehicle.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury and property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Most states require you to buy some auto insurance coverage. If you're financing a car, your lender may also require that you buy auto insurance with minimum limits of liability.
The six primary sections of an auto insurance policy
Your auto policy may include these six areas of coverage or a combination of them. Each is priced separately.
- Bodily Injury Liability: For injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical Payments: For treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car.
- Property Damage Liability: For damage the policyholder caused to someone else's property.
- Collision: For damage to the policyholder's car from a collision. The collision could be with another car, a fence, a light post, a wall, etc.
- Comprehensive: For damage to the policyholder's vehicle that doesn't involve a collision. Coverage includes fire, theft, falling objects, explosion, earthquake, flood, etc.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: For treatment of the policyholder's injuries as a result of collision with an uninsured driver.
Each state requires that you have certain types of insurance coverage combinations with minimum liability limits. In Nevada the minimum limit as of July 1, 2018 is $25,000/$50,000/$20/000.
Make sure to call us for your Mercury, Safeco and Progressive Insurance customized auto quotes! We do the shopping for you and make it easy to find who offers the lowest auto insurance rates.